//Forever Imperfect
waaarggghhhhhhhhh..kesian aq...
Thursday, April 5, 2012 @ 10:18 PM | 1 Comment [s]

huhuhuhuhuhuhuh...i lost 2 best friends....waaaaa...
my first friend name KELLY LOW....
by her....i'm her best friend...but for me she is................
at assembly we play SURAT2....nina asked why me n kelly sit back...
kelly said she wnt to sit wif sheauhui...went i'm read,she make me jealous...
SHIT....so i'm dun hv mood to talk....n whn her friends call me..they hit my broken hand...
ouchhhh pain la...at canteen she never talk to me....i also not talk to her....
now I WNT TO WAIT WHT SHE WNT TO DO AT FB???
n my second friend....name AINA MARDIA...
she is my best friend....she like LOLIPOP.....
so she wnt me buy the LOLIPOP....i buy only one for her....
after tht she wnt me buy again...n now 5...waaaa so mny...
my softball money i not pay yet....this she ask me to buy again....
so i buy....but not bring to skul....forgot to bring....
she call me SOMBONG ....n she never talk to me....
I'M SORRY LA.......REALLY I SAID SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WNT U BE MY FRIEND BACK....PLEASE!!!!


Older Post | Newer Post

Hye and Assalamualaikum. Thanks coming into my blog. Leave your footstep at my tagboard. AND DON'T EVER YOU TO REMOVE THE CREDITS!



DiaryAboutStuffSite



put yours cbox code!