//Forever Imperfect
i got a cute kitten....
Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 2:46 AM | 0 Comment [s]

after....school i go to....softball team...
n play....after that...i'm going back home....
all my friends call me KELLY .....why???
ok ok....reach my home....my father carry a box...
i hear a sound....MEOWWWW.....MEOWWWWW....
u know i get a new pet.....so cute....like the story of BOLT....
like the dog one....but my new pet is cat.....so white....
he is a boy.....I name my pet RUSSELL...hahahaha nice name....
hahahaahaha......okey....I LOVE MY PET...
if my pet died....i will cry...7 days 7 night...
o 1 year.....if my friends think about RUSSELL...is eaten by dog...
any pet...i also cry....i really love my RUSSELL....
very very very very very MUCHHHHHH......

         


    




Older Post | Newer Post

Hye and Assalamualaikum. Thanks coming into my blog. Leave your footstep at my tagboard. AND DON'T EVER YOU TO REMOVE THE CREDITS!



DiaryAboutStuffSite



put yours cbox code!